Sign A Waiver
It’s that time of year again to sign your USRowing waiver. Please note: Waivers are needed in order to compete in USRowing-hosted and -sanctioned events as well as to be covered by insurance that comes with organizational membership.
Just follow these easy steps to sign your waiver–
- Visit the Membership Portal. You’ll see two large icons – “Individuals” and “Organizations.” You want to select “Individuals.”
- Mouseover the “Members” button and click on “Sign Waiver” in the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Member Number and the password for your account. If you forget either, click on “Forgot My Member Number” or the “Set/Reset Password” link and follow the directions.
- Answer the four (4) Member Education questions if asked. Don’t worry if you get any wrong. This does not impact whether you successfully sign the waiver or not and is not attached to your member account. It helps USRowing focus on education programs that are needed by the membership.
- Click the checkbox to confirm you understand and agree to the terms of the waiver. Click the “Submit” button.
- Next, you may be asked whether you will be participating in National Team Selection process. If not, select “No.” If you do plan on trying out for the National Team, select “Yes,” and watch the 14 minute Anti-Doping Compliance video. Once viewed, click on the three (3) checkboxes and click on the “Submit” button.
- Complete the process! If you are renewing your membership or joining for the first time, you’ll advance to the payment screen. If you’re membership is active, you’ll advance to your Membership summary with a confirmation that your waiver has been signed. In either case, you’ll receive an email verification.
That’s it! For a step-by-step demonstration on how to access your account and execute your waiver, check out this informative video!