Scholastic Honor Roll
2018-19 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll Information
Applications will be accepted from July 5 – September 7, 2018. All nominations must be postmarked no later than Friday, September 7, 2018.
Print and mail to: USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll, c/o USRowing, 2 Wall Street, Princeton, NJ 08540
Nomination Criteria: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking of the academic criteria. Meeting the minimum criteria DOES NOT guarantee selection for either Honorable Mention or Honor Roll. In the past, approximately 40-50 percent of the nominees earned an award.
- MUST BE A CURRENT INDIVIDUAL MEMBER OF USROWING
- Current rising 12th grader (Class of 2019)
- Minimum of 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent (87.5% of possible, including bonus points), to be calculated from English, math, social studies, science and foreign language courses only. Calculated from the first semester of ninth grade through and including 11th-grade year.
- Minimum single test composite on SAT of 1,200 out of 1,600 (or 1,800 out of the old 2,400) or ACT of 27, as recorded on transcript or an accompanying copy of the score report.
- Active rowing participant (rower or coxswain) for at least one year. Athletes must have achieved success in competitive rowing at the league or regional championship level, or above.
- Official transcript must be provided (six semesters)
- Student ACT/SAT score report.
- Nomination form must be signed by your principal or high school counselor.
- Nomination form must be signed by your rowing coach.
Applications will be processed as soon as possible with notification to winners approximately 30 days after deadline.