Registering your regatta with USRowing means that your regatta is officially and nationally recognized as a safe and fair event, meeting the highest standards for American regattas. The 2017 Registered Regatta Program offers regatta organizers unprecedented “no additional cost” liability benefits for the regatta and its participants.
The 2017 Registered Regatta program continues to provide your regatta official recognition and, in addition, offers regatta organizers unprecedented “no additional cost” liability and excess medical insurance benefits for the regatta and its participants.
Currently the online registered regatta form is not active. Check back in a couple weeks for the new and improved registered regatta database. The following forms can be downloaded in the interim, completed and mailed (or alternatively the form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and payment information provided by phone to 800-314-4769) –
- 2017 USRowing Registered Regatta Application using USRowing insurance.
- 2017 USRowing Registered Regatta Application – Agreement for regattas using third-party insurance.
Please note: These are dynamic forms and can be completed on your computer. Please download the forms, complete fields, and (important!) save each form before attaching them to an email. It is important that you save each form after completing the info; otherwise, the attachment will be blank.
USRowing will charge the regatta a sanctioning fee as follows. Please note, these fees cannot be refunded once the regatta has been registered with USRowing.
Sanctioning Fee Schedule:
- Indoor Regattas (any size), $250
All indoor attendees must be current organizational members of USRowing. All unaffiliated athletes must be a championship or basic member.
- Indoor Regattas (any size), $500
Outside competitors/non-USRowing members permitted with paper waiver. This option is not available online. Please call 1-800-314-4ROW (4769) for details.
- Small Regattas (1-500 participants), $375
- Medium Regattas (501-1,000 participants), $750
- Large Regattas (1,001-2,000 participants), $1,250
- Mega Large Regattas (2,001+ participants), $1,750
- Other Insurance, $100
This option is not available online. Please call 1-800-314-4ROW (4769) for details.
- The host organization must be a current organizational member of USRowing.
- All attending organizations must be current organizational members of USRowing and their rowers must have at minimum an active Basic membership (i.e., waiver, paid Member Admin fee).
- All unaffiliated rowers must have a Championship Membership with USRowing.
- Sanctioning fees must be paid in full one month prior to the event.
- If the regatta is not using RegattaCentral services, a list of anticipated attending crews must be submitted to USRowing.
- The Chief Referee must be fully licensed and have a current Championship Membership.
- Any exceptions or amendments to USRowing rules must be submitted to USRowing.
Please note: Dual and tri events are covered under your USRowing Insurance and do not need to be registered. However, all attending organizations must be organizational members of USRowing.