2019 Annual Convention Coming Back to Philadelphia
By USRowing Staff • August 28, 2019
Mark your calendars now for the 2019 USRowing Annual Convention, returning to Philadelphia on December 5-8! With record-breaking attendance when last held in Philadelphia in 2015, this year’s convention promises to be bigger and better than ever. Registration opens September 1, so make sure you lock in your plans now.
From coaching development and our administrator’s track to masters and junior programming to our new coxswains track and exhibitor hall featuring the sport’s most innovative companies, this year’s Annual Convention provides an opportunity for everyone in the rowing community to share ideas and learn from fellow rowing enthusiasts.
And with added breaks and social time, you’ll get even more opportunities to catch up with old friends and new, as well as make professional connections with fellow coaches, administrators, and other members of the rowing community.
Once again co-hosted by the Schuylkill Navy of Philadelphia, the convention is a chance to celebrate the sport we love, while honoring some of the truly remarkable members of the rowing community. This year’s convention will feature the Legends of Philadelphia Rowing, the Rock the Row 2.0 Progressive Party on Boathouse Row – a huge hit the last time we were in Philadelphia, and the USRowing Annual Awards Reception.
The convention will be held at the Philadelphia 201 Hotel, just minutes from historic Boathouse Row. Hotel booking information will be available shortly. The deadline to register and receive the group hotel rate is November 15, 2019. Hotel rooms will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Specific programming will be announced in the coming weeks, but this year’s convention will feature:
- Rock the Row 2.0 Progressive Party on Boathouse Row
- Legends of Philadelphia Rowing
- Coaches Conference Reboot
- Level 2 Coaching Certification
- The new Level 3 Coaching Certification (Invitation only)
- CRCA Coaches Track
- Special Referee Programming
- Business of Rowing 2.0 for Rowing Administrators
- Masters Track
- Junior Day
- Coxswains Track
- Special Women’s Programming
- Rowing Industry Trade Association (RITA) Meeting
- Plus, the Annual Awards Reception
Standard registration for the 2019 USRowing Annual Convention will open on September 1 on RegattaCentral and run through November 15. Register early before prices go up during late registration.
Pricing is as follows:
- General Pass – $495 (Does not provide access to Coaching Certification sessions)
- Coaches Conference – $395
- Level 3 Coaching Certification – $400
- Level 2 Coaching Certification – $375
- Business of Rowing – $225
- CRCA Collegiate Coaches Conference – $195
- Masters Track – $95
- Junior Day – $95
- Referee Pass – $50
You also can bundle and save:
- Business of Rowing 2.0 + Coaches Conference ($100 off)
- Save $100 when adding the new Business of Rowing 2.0 to your Coaches Conference registration.
- 2019 CRCA and Coaches Conference ($100 off)
- Save $100 when adding the Coaches Conference to your CRCA Collegiate Coaches Conference registration.
- 2019 Level 2 & Coaches Conference ($100 off)
- Save $100 when adding the Coaches Conference to your Level 2 Certification registration.