2015 Naming Opportunities Now Available
Gearing up for the next quadrennial, USRowing and the National Rowing Foundation have created an innovative method for the rowing community to engage with the team.
For the first time, you can place a name on the equipment our national team will train and compete with, as a daily reminder that the community is supporting our team. Now everyone has a chance to get involved.
There are many opportunities to be creative. You can put your own name, names of your children, favorite coach or teammate. Put a name in honor or memory of someone special. Put a favorite phrase. One supporter just named a set of oars with “Four More Years!” We expect those oars will be very popular with our athletes.
Initial opportunities are listed below with a minimum donation. Recognition at USRowing Training Centers and domestic events for the 2015 Calendar Year:
Recognition Name on USRowing Training Center Shirt = $100 minimum
Own a Seat:
- Name on a USRowing Training Center boat's gunwale next to a designated seat = $250 minimum
Own an Oar:
- Name placed on oar shaft at a USRowing Training Center/domestic competitions = $500 minimum
Own a boat:
Recognition at FISA’s 2015 World Rowing Cup events:
- Naming rights to a single or two-person boat at a USRowing Training Center = $1,000 minimum
- Name on a four or an eight at a USRowing Training Center = $2,500 minimum
It’s easy to do:
- Name on oars of one boat = $1,000 minimum
- Name on the gunwale of one boat = $2,500 minimum
Note: Contact Beth if interested in a four year relationship with the team or for information on corporate involvement. This “Support Our Team” campaign is for individual/team/club donors only.
The work for success at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio begins now. We need a strong start to the next quadrennial. There is no time like the present to show our athletes and coaches that we support their commitment to train.
Thank you for your support and GO USA!