SAVE THE DATE!
Join us for the 2015 Golden Oars Awards Dinner on Thursday, November 19, 2015, at the New York Athletic Club in New York City.
Co-hosted by USRowing and the National Rowing Foundation, the Golden Oars Awards Dinner is in its fifth year of recognizing excellence in rowing. Golden Oars is the one time each year when the rowing community gathers to honor its own. Proceeds from the dinner help support USRowing’s national teams and America Rows, an organization changing the lives of urban youth and those with disabilities by providing rowing as an opportunity for all. 2014 USROWING AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
Major awards will be presented including the 2015 Fan's Choice Awards. Help us salute the U.S. National team as they prepare for their Row to Rio in 2016. This event is always a sell-out so watch for ticket information. Corporate sponsorships are available. Please contact Beth Kohl for more information at 201-761-8643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 USROWING FAN'S CHOICE AWARDS
- USRowing Medal - Tony Johnson
- USRowing Male Athlete of the Year - Grant James
- USRowing Female Athlete of the Year - Megan Kalmoe
- Jack Franklin Lifetime Achievement Award - Bob Appleyard
- Jack Kelly Award - Todd Jesdale
- Anita DeFrantz Award - Oakland Strokes
- Isabel Bohn Award - Judy Morrison
- Junior Athlete of the Year - Elizabeth Sharis, Y-Quad Cities
- Collegiate Athlete of the Year - Kate Roach, Cornell University
- Masters Athlete of the Year - Barbara Hogan, Carnegie Lake Rowing Association
- National Team Athlete of the Year - Mike Gennaro, USRowing Training Center
- Junior Coach of the Year - Mark Grinberg, Arlington Belmont Crew
- Collegiate Coach of the Year - Wesley Ng, Trinity College
- Masters Coach of the Year - Nancy Faigen, Potomac Boat Club
View photo galleries from past Golden Oars Awards Dinners:
2014 Golden Oars Awards
2013 Golden Oars Awards
2012 Golden Oars Awards
2011 Golden Oars Awards