The 2017 Men’s Sprints will be held Sunday, May 14, 2017, on Lake Quinsigamond in Worcester, Mass.
- There is absolutely no parking south of the main gate on Lake Ave (to Rte 9). This is a tow zone and it will be strictly enforced.
- There is no parking on the UMass Medical campus except in marked garages. The walk from the garage is short and there will be a shuttle bus running all day.
- There will be a drop off zone for food, etc. Vehicles will be required to move immediately after unloading.
- No parent vehicles filled with food, parent trailers, etc. will be allowed in the park. Please make arrangements for your teams to carry the provisions in. There are no exceptions.
- There is a $10 admission donation.
Discover Central Massachusetts has partnered with local establishments to provide a list of some of the best recommendations to eat and play in Worcester. Several of these establishments are also offering discounts to participants, fans and families attending the event. Please see below for a full listing of recommended establishments and discounts.
Travel and Lodging
The 2017 Men's Sprints will be held at Regatta Point Park, 10 Lake Ave, Worcester, MA 01604.