USRowing hosts a number events during the year including championship regattas, coaching symposiums and the USRowing Annual Convention. To be eligible to participate in USRowing-hosted events, a Basic + Regatta Package or Championship membership is needed.
What are the current USRowing-hosted events?
- USRowing National Championships (Combined with Club Nationals in 2016)
- USRowing Youth National Championships
- USRowing Club National Championships
- USRowing Masters National Championships
- Mid-Atlantic Junior District Championships
- Northeast Junior District Championships
- Northwest Junior District Championships
- Southeast Junior District Championships
- Southwest Junior District Championships
- Northwest Masters Regional Championships
- Southeast Masters Regional Championships
- Southwest Masters Regional Championships
- USRowing Youth Coaches Symposium
- USRowing Annual Convention
Do I have to be a Championship Member to participate?
Yes. In order to race at any USRowing-hosted event, you will need to be a Championship Member and have a waiver on file. You can join or renew your membership at the USRowing Membership Portal.
Can I get a group discount if multiple athletes sign up?
Yes. USRowing offers group rates for signing up multiple athletes as Championship members. Currently, for every 6 athletes that are signed up as a group, the seventh athlete is free*. Now, fully automated through the organizational membership account, just click on the roster button once logging into your organizational account. For a how-to video, showing step-by-step instruction on how to sign up multiple memberships, visit the Membership Video Tutorial section of the website.
*Note: Memberships must be same type of membership to be eligible (e.g., all 26 and under or all 27 and over, no combinations can be accommodated at this time).
Can I participate with a Basic Membership?
No. In order to compete at an USRowing-hosted event, you must be a Championship Member. You can join or renew a membership at the USRowing Membership Portal.
How can we get USRowing to host an event at our venue?
Please contact AJ Dominique at email@example.com or call 800-314-4769 for more information on the bid process.