Home > Multimedia > Video Downloads > 2011 USRowing Annual Convention Presentations
2011 USRowing Annual Convention Presentations: Video Download
December 1-3, 2011
Official presentations from the USRowing Convention are available for $35. M4V file suitable for computer, plays in QuickTime; can be downloaded to iTunes for transfer to iPad/iPhone. © 2011 by USRowing. All rights reserved. Please click the event of your choice below to link to payment and download information, powered by Amazon.
**Convention Attendees: Please contact Willie Black at email@example.com to receive your discounted price.
2011 Convention: Tom Bohrer, Boston University
- "Rebuilding the BU Program"
2011 Convention: Lori Dauphiny, Princeton University
- "Princeton University Rowing Technique"
2011 Convention: Rich Davis, St. Paul's School-Retired
- "Essentials of a Successful Junior Program"
2011 Convention: Steve Gladstone, Yale University
- "Building a Successful Program"
2011 Convention: Steve Hargis, U.S. Junior Development Director
- "Preparing High School Athletes for the Next Level"
2011 Convention: Tim McLaren, U.S. Men's National Team Coach
- "Coaching Small Boats the Australian Way"
2011 Convention: Harry Parker, Harvard University
- "Keys to Building Long Term Success in a Rowing Program"
2011 Convention: Kevin Sauer, University of Virginia
- "Creating a Culture for Success"
2011 Convention: Tom Terhaar, U.S. Women's National Team Coach
- "Training Programs and Ideas for Collegiate Programs"
2011 Convention: Mike Teti, University of California
- "Simple Approach to having Fast Boats"
2011 Convention: Liz Trond, Connecticut Boat Club
- "How Little you Really Need to Win"
2011 Convention: Matt Weise, Michigan State University
- "The Erg; A Major Factor in MSU Success"