Home > Domestic Rowing > Youth Rowing > Scholastic Honor Roll
Scholastic Honor Roll
2014-15 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll Information
Applications will be accepted from June 16, 2014 – September 12, 2014. All nominations must be postmarked no later than Friday, September 12, 2014.
Print and mail to: Guy Weaser, 1300 Academy Road #2, Culver, IN 46511
2014-15 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll Form (pdf)
Nomination Criteria: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking of the academic criteria. Meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee selection for either Honorable Mention or Honor Roll. In the past, approximately 40-50% of the nominees earned an award.
- MUST BE A CURRENT CHAMPIONSHIP (Individual) MEMBER OF USROWING.
- Must be in 12th grade (Class of 2015).
- Minimum of 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale or equivalent (87.5% of possible, including bonus points) to be calculated from English, math, social studies, science and foreign language courses only. Calculated from the first semester of 9th grade through and including 11th grade year.
- Minimum single test composite on SAT of 1,800 (out of 2,400) or ACT of 27, as recorded on transcript or on accompanying copy of score report.
- Active rowing participant (rower or coxswain) for at least one year. Athletes must have achieved success in competitive rowing at the league or regional championship level, or above.
- Must provide official transcript (six semesters) and a photocopy of your ACT/SAT score report.
- Nomination form must be signed by the coach and principal or high school counselor.
Applications will be processed as soon as possible with notification to winners in approximately 30 days after deadline.
2013-14 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll USRowing Announces 2013-14 Scholastic Honor Roll
2012-13 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll USRowing Announces 2012-13 Scholastic Honor Roll
2011-12 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll
USRowing Announces 2011-12 Scholastic Honor Roll